Public registration courses are ideal if you have a small number of employees that require training, or to preview a course before bringing an on-site workshop to your location.
Our upcoming public courses are listed on this page.
More public courses will be added to the schedule throughout the year. These courses can also be delivered at your site. Contact us for details.
Any of our courses can be presented at your workplace. We have a lot more courses than you'll see listed in the public schedule. Explore our full range of available classroom courses, or contact us to find out about customized training.
Public Course Schedule
Spring 2019 Courses Offered by CHEM Safety
- May 9 - Ottawa - Canada Labour Code II: What Managers And Supervisors Need To Know.
Canada Labour Code II: What Managers And Supervisors Need To Know
12 Spaces Available
May 9, 2019 | Ottawa, ON. | Venue: TBA
Canada Labour Code, Part II, places many important demands on employers and others with the authority to assign work. Learn about your legal responsibilities for workplace health and safety, and what it means to exercise due diligence.
Join us in a 1-day workshop session. Through instruction, discussion, group exercises, and reviews of case law, you’ll learn:
- Managing occupational safety and health (OSH): whose job is it anyway?
- What are the legal duties of employers, managers, and supervisors?
- How can you demonstrate due diligence on an ongoing basis?
- How can the Health & Safety Committee provide support?
- What is a federal Hazard Prevention Program, and what’s your role?
*Please Note: This is an English language course.
* Escalade Services Group reserves the right to cancel courses
or change dates, locations, or other course arrangements.